PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE STORE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES. This agreement defines legally binding terms and conditions
Al Nasser Factories for Restaurant Equipment is an officially registered store in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with Commercial Registration No.: (4030171876) The store sells local manufacturing products and products imported from different countries. Its address is: Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
It is registered with the General Authority of Zakat and Tax with a tax identification number: 300215274800003
- Our Contract:
These terms and conditions (Store Terms) apply to your uses of the domain www.alnassermfr.com.sa on the Internet (the “Store”) and this term must include all the contents in the Store, and you must read these terms carefully, and we recommend that you keep a copy for future reference, Your entry, browsing, use or registration in the store confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to the entire terms of the store, and if you do not agree to the terms of this store in their entirety, you must not use the store. We are committed to providing very accurate prices on our store, however, errors can occur that may lead to an incorrect price for a product. In such cases, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order.
Links to Other Sites:
We may provide links to the store that are not managed and operated by us, and if you visit one of the links to this store you should review their privacy and other policies, we are not responsible for the policies and practices of companies
These files are important for the operation of the store, supporting other important functions such as marketing and technical operation of the store and ensuring that it performs as expected.
Store experience cookies:
These cookies are used to support your experience. On the store, these include user-selected options, help you navigate the store, etc.. No personally identifiable data is collected with these types of cookies.
Operation and performance cookies:
These cookies are used to run the store and include customer surveys, visitor numbers, and the recording and analysis of other internet data. Marketing and Tracking Cookies:
These cookies are used to track visitors to our store, and may be used to build personal information from the search or browsing history of each visitor, and may collect data
Marketing cookies and targeted advertising:
These are used Files to track browsing habits and activity in the store, and we use this information to enable us to market appropriate content, and by using these types of cookies we collect personal information and use this option to display targeted ads or share this data with a third party for the same purpose.
store data to allow download functionality, no personal information is collected from This is “cookies”
- When you agree to the terms of the store, you will also be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to our terms of privacy and cookies in their entirety.
- Your use of this store:
- You must use this store for lawful purposes only and must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or restricts or prevents anyone from enjoying the services of the store.
- You may use, download and display the contents of this store on a computer screen and print One copy of the Content, for your own personal or internal commercial use only, other than for your own personal or internal commercial use.
- You may not do the following without our prior written consent:
– copy, reproduce, use or otherwise interact with any content on the store.
– Modify, distribute, or republish any content on the Store for any purpose – Reproduce this Store or its frames, and connect or condense on this Store from any other online store, application, or other Internet-connected device.
– Use the store content for any other commercial activity whatsoever.
- You may not use the store for any purpose For the following purposes:
– to post any illegal, defamatory, threatening, abusive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
– Transmitting or transmitting material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any laws, regulations or codes of practice.
– unauthorized access to our computer systems or the computer systems of others.
– interference with Using or interfering with any other person’s enjoyment of the online store or the Internet.
– Interfering with or disrupting networks or online stores connected to the store.
– manufacture, transmit, or store electronic copies of copyrighted material.
- Using the online from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
Except as otherwise provided in this store, the materials on this store are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting Al Nasser Factories products available in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, for those who choose to enter To this store from stores outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will be responsible for compliance with local laws to the extent local laws are applicable and applicable.
- Ownership Rights:
- Store content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights in this store owned or licensed to Al Nasser Factories for Restaurant Equipment.
- Security, password and account:
You are responsible for maintaining the privacy of your password and for the security of your account and for any activities that occur under your account. We are not responsible for any losses or damages that may occur as a result of any failure by you to protect your password and the security of your account.
- Online store availability:
- We cannot promise that the services on the store will be free of errors permanently, and in the event of an error occurring in the service, please inform us of it at [email protected] and we will try to correct the error as soon as possible.
- Access to the store may sometimes be restricted or limited to enable repairs, development or general maintenance. We will endeavor to restore access as quickly as possible.
- Our responsibility:
- We disclaim all warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied, by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law. arising from or in connection with this store or your use of the Site.
- Global Agreement:
The terms of this store (including our privacy policies, cookies policy and terms and conditions of sale) indicate and clarify the comprehensive and complete agreement between you and between us and supersedes any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Changes to the Terms And the provisions of this Store:
We reserve the right to change and update the terms and conditions This store from time to time. We recommend that you visit this page regularly to be aware of the latest developments in the Terms and Conditions. Your continued access, browsing and use of this store means your acceptance of any changes or updates to the terms and conditions of our store.
We are glad to inform you that we have cooperated With Naqel Express to facilitate the shipping process to all cities of the Kingdom. So, once the order is approved, the customer service team will contact you and specify the location, and accordingly, the delivery fee will be calculated, taking into account the date and time of delivery that is most suitable for you.
- Payment and Security Policy:
- < li>By bank transfer (you will be notified of the details of completing the process).
- We assure you, our valued customers, that all your bank account details are not stored, sold, shared, or leased to any other parties.
- At Al Nasser Factories Store, we guarantee a safe shopping experience on our website.
- Designing service lines:
We provided, at Al-Nasser Factories for Restaurant Equipment, a design service Service lines to suit all project needs, whether in hotels, schools and universities and also in kiosks. Service lines often consist of cupboards for serving trays and dishes, refrigerators displaying desserts or drinks, and food warmers. Therefore, the products and sizes of self-service lines vary according to the customer’s requirements.